*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078433-13-days-later-and-Im-still-standing-
Rated: E · Book · Cultural · #2318672
Through the eyes of a writer and traveler 😁! Life and some spiritual musings.
#1078433 added October 16, 2024 at 9:31pm
Restrictions: None
13 days later and I'm still standing πŸ˜‰πŸŽƒ!
Well hi y'all, I know you've been busy getting your writing πŸ¦† duck's in a row! I've been checking out some of my peeps and around the realm of WDCπŸ•―οΈπŸ˜‰.

It's been down time for me dealing with what's going on with North Carolina and people who are bringing help to the mountain πŸ”οΈ folks, the ones that Fema has yet to reach...

I've been ignoring most of the political news and nonsense. Wondering if the πŸŽͺ circus will come down to a situation like the vote in 2000. Al Gore vs George Bush and it came down to 537 votes and ole Bush took office.


My first review of a blog fuzzed out so far.
Don't know if they even knew they got one and not sure people want their blogs reviewed anyway. I thought WS idea πŸ’‘ was great and maybe we could start a new trend. Time will tell.

As for me tomorrow is my monthly pain Dr appointment. Found out he didn't know the difference between Xanax and trazidine ( a muscle relaxer) I never took a Xanax in my life and had been on the other ( because of my falling spine) for a few years.

Until last month I realized why he told me to stop taking the medicine last year. It caused me a year of extreme discomfort. Thank God G-d or someone Finally can have it from my NP.

Not even a "sorry" just a laugh. What an a s s h a t.

Ah life in these USA, yeah I wish I could move to Italy, where people know their neighbors and look out for each other.

There's good folks here but too bad don't know any around here.

The power just went out but came back on, it's been doing that this week.

So tomorrow is the Hunter Super full 🌝 moon,hope it's good for us all!

My writing projects went down the toilet πŸͺ  so to speak but got a flash πŸ“Έ of inspiration after someone said something real dumb and hurtful.

Sometimes even smart people can be so dense. Joke's about people being in pain aren't that funny,most of the time.

Besides that I am taking an old article/book πŸ“š I started,wow I think about 2013. I added to it a couple of times but was so busy raising our darling grandkids with very special needs at the time, I didn't have much free time and sometimes spoke into my phone, while walking our German Shepherd Solomon. In Oregon. I made some YouTube videos on my channel but never got further.


So The devil doesn't always wear horns 😈 is about how people get to know us by being nice and sometimes later use what they learn to hurt us, and make us doubt 🀨 ourselves.

That's a very short breakdown but it's a very complex and complicated subject.


This Christmas β›„πŸŽ„ I will be 70 and know I'm not going to live forever, so if my writing is going to happen and be able to help others and myself, well I have to push away the darkness that covers me daily.

It brings light πŸ•―οΈπŸŒΉ to know some folks are good souls and can be trusted πŸ™. They aren't pretending to care, because they really do.
The ones that walked away probably because of lies they believed at face value, and never asked me if they were even true.

I can only imagine what they said behind my back, because I know what they said about others when I thought we were friends. When I called that person on any of it , I got spit on (metaphorically) and realized the devil doesn't always wear horns meant her as well.


That's the last on that subject and I'm thankful that this year is coming to an end.
Next year I pray will be better.


🐘☯️πŸͺ»πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜œπŸ˜˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘»πŸŽ„
Blessings till next time
I'm tired 😴!!

© Copyright 2024 Spirit~ Boo! πŸ‘» Mask πŸŽƒ (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spirit~ Boo! πŸ‘» Mask πŸŽƒ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078433-13-days-later-and-Im-still-standing-