*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285396-Been-5-days
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#285396 added April 8, 2004 at 1:24am
Restrictions: None
Been 5 days
Been 5 days and I don't remember a thing about them. Maybe I should have my memory looked at by a......memory doctor? Whatever.

Today I actually enjoyed class. No Bickford's today because I'm lazy. Plus, I don't think I could've eaten anything, my throat was feeling horrible. Anyways, went to class and remembered (yes, i remembered something. I do that very rarely, but it happens) my Human Resources Test. And since I haven't read the 5 chapters that we were being tested on, I'd say I was fucked. I spent all of Spanish class studying for the test. I actually studied. I knew I wouldn't get all of it, so on a piece of paper I tried to summarize most of the 5 chapters. Wrote a few notes on my hand just so I wouldn't fail completely.

Then we had Human Resources class. First thing he says when he passes out the test: "You can use notes." He is now my favorite professor. I spent my time on the first part and I'm pretty sure I aced it. Infact, I spent so much time that when class ended, I didn't get to the second part. I asked if I could have more time and he said, "No." No longer my favorite professor. I said, "Please?" and he said I could have a little extra time on Friday. Kick Ass. So that's two cool classes. Off to English.

I wanted to go meet Steve at Mickey Dee's, so I asked if I could leave class 15 minutes early. He said sure. Just talked about plagerism and such with our papers. I left and went to Mickey Dee's. Hung out there with Steve and things were cool.

Went to work afterwards and it was a pretty cool day. Schedule was great. Matt is after one of the new cashiers that doesn't know about his reputation. Poor girl. I can see why he's after her though. She is very cute. It seems like she's flirting with me when we talk. Matt noticed that too, ofcourse he was trying to flirt. I was just talkign like I usually do. I felt bad when I told her to bag and she was leaving. I meant it jokingly saying "Nooo! Don't leave! I'll miss you...bag for Doris!" This meant she needed a red card and I felt like an ass. She'll have to learn how to not take me seriously.

I had to distance myself from Kim for the majority of the night because of security. They're already watching me because of Meghan, don't need to have them watch me when I'm with Kim. They'll probably think she's my new sidekick, hehe.

After work me and Kim hung out at my house and I drove her home pretty late. Her Mum was pretty pissed. I said it was my fault, but she didn't buy it. I was trying to leave and Kim wanted a kiss, but the dog was barking. I didn't want her Mum to start screaming, so I told her to get the dog. I got out of the house and said "I Love You" in sign language, but she looked pissed for some reason...

Anyways, now I'm off to sleep so I can go to class and not get penalized for Tuesday's Jury Duty.

Fuck! I remembered something! Jury Duty on Tuesday. I did my patriotic duty by going into a room in court and falling asleep until they told me to go home. It was pretty cool. It would;ve been so cool if I got on a murder case that lasted for a few weeks. How cool would that be? Awesome.

Aftterwards, I called up my Mum and went to lunch with her at Friendlys. I miss her so much since she's not here anymore (sniffle). Maybe I'll go live with her for a little while. Just for kicks.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285396-Been-5-days