*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484764-A-Swedish-flavoured-fake-boobs-entry-Updated-Feb-1st
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#484764 added February 1, 2007 at 5:54pm
Restrictions: None
A Swedish flavoured fake boobs entry (Updated Feb 1st)
This entry is totally dedicated to my all time favourite Swede, Anna-Lisa, and her often funny, often moving, sometimes sad, but always interesting journal. *Heart*

"Invalid Item




I don't know why people pay to read glitzy Hollywood tabloids when they could be reading Anna-Lisa's blog for free. *Confused* Do Hollywood tabloid fans get to read about their favourite Hollywood stars waiting for sewage or mold test results? I think not. What could be more glitzy or compelling than sewage or mold results? Anna-Lisa's, (Anna-Lisa has a hyphen don'tchya know. Only the most adorable and deserving Swedes get hyphens), latest journal entry has her getting up earlier, working harder, feeling tired, bored and numb. What reader could possibly expect more from their heroines? Do those glitzy Hollywood stars get up at 5:30 every morning and have to deal with sewage or mold? I think not. Yet it's the glitzy Hollywood stars the mindless fans want to read about and worship. Anna-Lisa is much more real than they are. She's not in any way plastic and phoney. Why I bet there's nothing phoney about AL at all. Certainly no fake silicon boobs for Anna-Lisa...and if I'm wrong, (and I'm often wrong), (Lord knows I'm often wrong), and Anna-Lisa does have fake silicon boobs...unlike those plastic glitzy Hollywood stars' fake silicon boobs...I'd bet Anna-Lisa's would leak...and I'd bet Anna-Lisa would be pissed off as Hell about it...and get into arguments about her leaking fake boobs with her boss...who would insist there was nothing wrong with them...despite the stains and the smell...and I'd bet Anna-Lisa wouldn't be put off...for our perky little Swedish star is one tough cookie. She can be VERY determined when she has to be, (she also doesn't like taking orders so I'll bet she would have made a terrible Nazi...but that's a good thing right? Even mindless Hollywood tabloid fans don't like Nazis)...and there's no way Anna-Lisa would allow her boss or the Mold guy to say there was nothing wrong when she could see for herself her fake silicon boobs were leaking...and her super sensitive nose could tell it was sewage or mold that's leaking.

To find out how this sewage/mold story ends you don't have to go to your local supermarket checkout and buy the latest Hollywood tabloid, you can simply read Anna-Lisa's journal...for free. *Bigsmile*

"Invalid Item


I hope you didn't mind me talking about your boobs Anna-Lisa. It was for a good cause afterall. This world needs more adorable Swedish heriones like you and less plastic Hollywood stars. *Heart*


Update (Feb 1st, 2007)

No, no, no, no, no Anna-Lisa. Your latest journal entry of your's just won't do. I go to all this trouble to sing your praises and encourage people to cast off their cherished Hollywood idols and start worshipping you instead and you give them a Mike Myers sucky film review? Where's the sewage? Where's the mold? Where's the Anna-Lisa glitz I talked about?

Whether you like it or not, you're no longer Swedish Anna-Lisa, you're now Hollywood Anna-Lisa, (or as close to Hollywood as many of your readers will ever get to Hollywood). I've hoisted you up on my shoulders and turned you into a star AL. Now all the little people who are logging onto your blog to worship at your feet expect you to brilliantly shine. You can't be tired and fall asleep on them. You have to be vibrant and glamourous, charming and witty, seductive and polished at all times from now on. People are going to be logging onto your blog to dream and to forget how boring their lives are. You don't want them to think you're more boring than they are AL. You're going to have to stop being tired and start being exciting and glamourous. Start doing exciting glamourous stuff Anna-Lisa...like...well I don't know...maybe start hanging out with secret agents at casinos or blowing up cars or bridges or something. If you can't think of anything exciting to do and must write about being tired and falling alseep then write those entries in Swedish. That will still give the illusion that you're leading a glamourous, glitzy Hollywood life.

The world's attention is now focused on you Anna-Lisa.

Be the star I know you were born to be. *Heart*











"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor

*Right*Check This Out*Right* "The Amazing Race Club *Left*Check This Out*Left*

© Copyright 2007 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484764-A-Swedish-flavoured-fake-boobs-entry-Updated-Feb-1st