*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/497518-First-Month-of-a-New-Year
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#497518 added March 25, 2007 at 12:20pm
Restrictions: None
First Month of a New Year
5 Baha 164 B.E. - Sunday, March 25, 2007

This is the first month of a New Year. I’m behind on setting goals or achievements. I thought I had them set, but then I decided that instead of setting them for Naw-Ruz when the year starts I’d focus on the fiscal year which begins at Ridvan. I’ve decided that I’ll attempt to get about nine things done each day. This might be more impressive if I didn’t have activities to do that will take several days to complete.

I’ve managed to write a poem each day since Naw-Ruz. One of the goals is to write a poem everyday. I attempted to start this on January 1, 2007, but lost track or dropped the ball. Perhaps the ball fell on me. Mom’s still in the hospital and looking at the time I think I need to post this and get up there. Visiting hours in the ward she’s in begins at 10:00 a.m., but it takes a while to find a parking place where I don’t have to pay or park in the garage. I’ll post this right now and attempt to make another entry later today or tomorrow. This is a bit short, but time seems to get away. OK, if I wouldn’t go back to sleep after the alarm went off it might help. There just isn’t enough hours in the day. Although it would help if I didn’t waste time and complain.

I think I’m going to have to create another review template for graphics I review. I’ll have to plan this today while I’m visiting Mom. What I want shouldn’t take too long to write. I need to get back into the habit of reviewing at least three items a day. Perhaps I’ll start posting links to some of the items I review. However, right now I’m going to post this and then go visit Mom. I probably won’t get anything else posted to day. I’m not accessing the internet between specific times during the day. This gives other people a chance to get through on the phone line and it gives me a chance to get some housework completed.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/497518-First-Month-of-a-New-Year