*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617795-The-Night-Under-the-Bridge
by Alias
Rated: E · Book · Teen · #1490764
A blog on how my days are going! Sometimes my life could be a TV show, people say...
#617795 added November 10, 2008 at 10:22am
Restrictions: None
The Night Under the Bridge
Ohh...I'm am sooooooooooooo tired.....I tried to say hi to one of my friends in the hall today and ended up running into a wall. I really need caffiene of something.

Okay, back to me and Nicole. So, why do I just decide to not give up on her? Well, it's because of everything I've already told you...how we laugh at each other's jokes...we can tell each other anything...how when she does want a boyfriend I'll be the first one or I'll go insane...

Well, here's a memory of Nicole and I...

Well, I had it all planned out. She would be at the festival and so would I. I'd meet up with her and we'd hang out for the rest of the time at...the Wool Fest. Yes, it sounds extremely corny, I know, but that's the sort of festivals you have in the middle of nowhere. All of Nicole's friends had never heard about it and were wondering if you shaved sheep or something there. I guess you used to if you went...I don't really know.

Either way, I didn't get wooly stuff there. All I did was hang out with Nicole, Kelly, and Megan. I've already dated Megan (long time ago) Kelly (last year) and I want to go out with Nicole (whenever she becomes like a normal person and gets me as a boyfriend). We walked around...got some necklaces. I gave one to Nicole as a late birthday present. I got it in Gatlinburg in June, didn't see her in September when her birthday is, and gave it to her at the festival. I also got a necklace with Megan somehow...it was a ying yang symbol with a smiley on it, except cut in half, so I got a half and Megan got on, too.

Next, we got a carichature, and if I spelled that right, go me, but...this dude drew a picture of all four of us (cartoon-like) and made my wallet get really thin. The picture was cool, though. Nicole, Kelly, and Megan (surprisingly in the order I like them) were chasing after me...awesome! Well, we gave the picture to Megan to copy but she never gave it back...grrr.....

Well, we finally lost Megan and Kelly had to work at a drink booth, so it was only me and Nicole. So, what did we do? Well, there's this bridge that's on the furthest side of the festival where you can always go to get privacy...as long as there isn't a couple of people making out under it. Nicole and I slid down the slope to get under the bridge, almost falling into the creek under it. She got freaked out!

We started talking...serious stuff...like about Kelly and Todd, our friends who should totally go out, and Megan and our old friends, and about us. I sort of slipped it in there, hoping it would turn out okay. Why is it that the people we care about most are the ones that hurt us the most? I'm so bipolar when I think of Nicole that I go from love to hate to blah to insane in a matter of seconds. She doesn't mind, though, cause she knows when I go crazy it's out of love...and tons of teen hormones, but that's besides the point.

I asked her to go out with me, and she said "You know I would," which...I didn't really know. But hearing her say that made me flipping happy. Note: this was before she spied on me and heard I would, like, die for her, so this was awesome. We started to dance, at least, well, tried. We were going crazy together...hearing the music in our heads. then, when we started actually listening to the music playing at the festival, it was "Sweet Home Alabama," the country song closest to a head-banger, so we did that. It was crazy...

Well, we came back up to the festival arms around each other and all that good stuff. We didn't kiss, (grrrrrr...) because she has to be so innocent or whatever. We visited Kelly at the drink booth, who was freezing from taking drinks out of 0 degree water in 30 degree weather. Nicole and I offered to help but they wouldn't let us.

By that time, it was time for me to go. I hugged Nicole and ran off to my old people who were waiting to take me home...

And no matter what happened I knew I'd be on a suger high for like, a month.

© Copyright 2008 Alias (UN: catcrazy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/617795-The-Night-Under-the-Bridge