*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/625753-AneeWaaaay
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1111435
My second journal here. My new beginnings.
#625753 added December 23, 2008 at 3:45pm
Restrictions: None
AneeWaaaay.
So, I think I am finally getting bored with dating. I think that is my anti-social, introvert personality kicking in. Oh my gosh, the last guy I went out with....I wouldn't say disaster but I suppsose if you go on a lot of dates your bound to meet someone....I don't even really know what to say about him....other than he's a great guy, very nice VERY intelligent but...I for sure had some comical "Sex in the City" type moments with him. Sorry, details are not available. hahahahahahahahahaha!

Actually, I'm not concerned with meeting anyone right now. So, I haven't gone on any dates lately. I know if I wanted too, I could. But I don't right now. I have been talking to this guy I met about a month ago. He lives in Florida and we talk online all the time and I am completely in love with him....I know, crazy but fun all the same...and we had a talk about some things. That's a big part of the reason I'm not going to date a whole lot anymore. Ok, let me clarify. I am NOT in love with him, obviously. Circumstances for sure keep me from that but let's just say if I were there or he were here, things would be differenet and niether of us are at all dedicated to taking steps to make that happen. It's staying where it is. He's frustrating though. We piss each other off all the time and argue a lot. But damn...he's insanely hot.

Ok, ok. So the point is...no dating. Ok, not a rule, not something I am going to live by it's just that I've grown tired of it. It's the same damn thing over and over and the hilarious thing about it is....I don't even want to have sex. I have like, no desire for it. hahahahahahaha. No, seriously. Lately, if I had to I would describe it as lame. What's the point of having good sex if it's not with someone you are in love with?

Whoops, too revealing.

I hate even saying this here but I do have a crush. He's never been mentioned before and I hate even doing it now. The exciting thing about it is he works at the hospital and he came about like most of my crushes come about: I see him a few times and notice him but don't really pay attention and then all of a sudden one day BAM! I'm hoping to see him up on 'ol 4 east again.

So, the reason I formed a crush on this guy is because I kept seeing him come up to 4 east (where I work) but that doesn't mean anything, of course. He's an orderly and has to visit different floors of the hospital all the time for different reasons. I didn't have any legit reason to flatter myself and think he was coming up to see me (still that's always a fun thought to entertain) but everytime he did come up he would walk by me and our eyes would meet. Every. Time. Nonetheless, it took my breath away. Guys never notice me. Ever. But everytime he walked by we looked at each other. Ah, this must be where the crush begins. So, he came up to 4 east like four more times that day. I thought was strange, actually because half the time you page the orderly they are never around and never get back to you *Rolleyes* but the next day at work was even stranger.

I noticed him coming up to the floor the day he came up like 5 times but really didn't think a whole lot of it other than "is there something on my face, or what?" and then the next day at work I'm sitting at our little nurses station talking to my co-workers and I see him turn the corner down the hall coming our way. Dressed if flippin' street clothes. I know he wasn't working because our orderly was an annoying guy named Josh that day but yet here he was, on the fourth floor of all places carrying a Mountain Dew walking down the BACK hallway where nothing is ever going on....I'm sitting down looking up at my friends who are all standing and as he walks by me, I am brave enough to look up at him. And yeah, he's looking right at me as he walks by. Our eyes meet again and I about fell out of my chair from it.

WTF?

I mean, I can't think of any reason why an orderly who is not working would be up on 4 east. Coming into the hospital for meetings or something else, maybe but why up on the 4th floor where nothing of importance to him is going on. And he's just passing on through though there isn't anywhere I think he came from other than from one elevator to the next elevator. A straight shot from coming on the fourth floor to leaving it. Eh? Am I crazy to even notice this, seriously? I promise, I really wasn't all THAT attracted to him when I first saw him so I naturally wouldn't ever notice him coming around like I did the last couple of times I saw him and now I just can't wait to go to work to see if he'll show up again.

Tell me, am I being silly? You can tell me. Being silly like that happens all the time.

Then again, I may have had toothpaste from the morning on my top or else food on my face. Who wouldn't want to walk by and see the funny un-observant girl??

Ah, well. Crushes at work are seriously so much fun. Gives you a good reason to WANT to go in everyday.

I'm working a night shift tonight. Bah. I go in at 7pm and get off at 7:30 a.m. Which means, I will be sleeping most of Christmas Eve. No matter, I'm kinda hatin' Christmas this year.....

BUT I hope your holidays are well. Much love and happiness my friends, be safe.



*Star*Elaine Bradley

© Copyright 2008 Elaine Bradley (UN: tnickless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elaine Bradley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/625753-AneeWaaaay