*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830682-Next-The-novel-writing-assembly-line-rifle-Just-add-paper
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#830682 added October 10, 2014 at 6:40am
Restrictions: None
Next? The novel writing assembly line rifle. Just add paper!
When you think everything has already been invented, and you see something like this, then you think, why didn't I think of that? So simple, yet so good. Yes. Every boy's dream made reality.



Today I cleaned our chimney flue, using a 6" cleaning kit. The whole top weather cap, yes, up on top of the house roof, was almost blocked completely with soot and tar.
Now the heater is so much better- burning properly, hot, and is keeping the door glass clean.

I wonder if there's an invention for cleaning our minds of old novel plots and stale characters? Maybe someone could come up with something?

Or maybe it already has been created. Drugs.

Thing is, there's nothing so invigorating and enlivening as the drug of life. It's the computer game of infinite graphics, unlimited scope and unequalled interactive features.

Who would settle for anything less? It's just a matter of learning how to cope with the realism.

You know, there is no excuse for lack of writing material. We just have to remember to live life first, experience it first hand, listen and watch others for the second hand, and then grow a third hand to cope with the workload of writing it all down.

Sparky

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2014 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830682-Next-The-novel-writing-assembly-line-rifle-Just-add-paper