*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920430-Chapter-3--Surrendering
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Western · #2134799
In a post-apocalypse world, there are many who serve the Devil but, are they all Evil?
#920430 added September 16, 2017 at 9:17am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3 – Surrendering
Wyatt Urrp couldn’t believe his eyes, that monster was handling a Cannon! A real Cannon!

He desperately tried not to believe his eyes but, there couldn’t be any doubts as one of his henchmen, Chupacabra Bill, the weapons fanatic, gave away confirmation of all his fears.

“But…But that’s an Howitzer! A real 75mm howitzer, bronze barrel at high density, even with a…a Sniper Scope!?”

I see you are an expert.

Yes, I have…acquired it…some time ago in Fort Knox as they were trying to move it away with an horses train. I took the cannon for myself while the horses…well, I managed to eat almost all of them.

Now, Sheriff, you still owe me an answer…


“W-W-What…What are you…are you gonna do t-to…to me when I..I have answered?”

Mmh…It depends.

One thing is sure, though. If you don’t speak, well…your friend will be considered the luckier one.


Urrp stood paralyzed, feeling his mouth full of sand. The smile that, that monster had given to him, didn’t bode nothing good toward him.

“Er…Well…ehm…I….I mean, WE…We…er…W-we did it! PLEASEDON’TKILLUS!”

For a long while there was only silence, as the sheriff was on his knees, his eyes tightly shut as he tried to pray, hope and insult at the same time. Finally, as minutes passed by, Wyatt opened up one eye and, timidly, turned it toward that monster of a man and saw it as he took some notes on a block note appeared out of nowhere, until he finally finished and turned toward them.

Very well. Now…

Miss Fortune, in all of this had managed to stand and was now right beside her friend and robbing partner, ready to enjoy the show as those worms were going to beg for mercy.

…We surrender.

“Yes! Cry now…Cry for your mommies you…you…What?
What do we do!? Warmy!?”


Even the sheriff was baffled, mutely watching that beast lowering his weapon as he prepared himself to be taken in custody.

“You...You mean that...you’re letting us…arresting you!?”

What part of ‘We surrender’ was not clear, Sheriff?

Wyatt started laughing maniacally, in a frantic crescendo that became soon a boisterous laugh of cruelty.

“Naturally! No one could resist at ours…ehm…ours…”

“Our abilities, Boss?” suggested one of his henchmen.

“At our Abilities! Yes! Right!

Now, let’s move it. Chupacabra, Two fingers, Rotten Teeth, escort our prisoners inside. Once in the office we will take their weapon away and we will closed them in jail.

Forward!”
© Copyright 2017 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E-Brony has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920430-Chapter-3--Surrendering