*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922361-One-Life-Versus-Reincarnation
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#922361 added October 19, 2017 at 1:12am
Restrictions: None
One Life Versus Reincarnation
We've got to stay in this school and pass our exams, as many times you have failed, you have to come back to this school.
Reincarnation seems to be the very logical thing, because though one life is true, a man lives 60 years, when he reviews his life, it's all one life, it can be shown in the motion picture in one hours time.
The main features of life, you can review your life in a few minutes, what you had since childhood. Some total of that thought makes you what you are. Either your irritable or your not irritable, either your happy or unhappy, are the result of everything you have done. Close your eyes for a minute and just think, all the things you have done and if it's all the things you've done wrong, you feel that your life is miserable. And if you feel you have done right, then you feel happy. And even if you've done wrong, you must not memorize them.
Think of the good things you have done, then you feel happy. Now it's in your, it's in your, now open your eyes, it is up to you now. Why should you, why should you think of all the evil things you have done, there all over anyway, why should you ascribe them to yourself. That's what makes you evil. You just dismiss them and you will see. If you remember all the good things that you have, you will reincarnate as a good person.

Even you can change reincarnations right now sitting there, by closing your eyes you remember all the evils. And such, you say, "Oooh I'm Terrible!! I Can't Do It!! I'm Through!!." Just as you say, "I am through with myself." You are through, you can't do anything, God can't do anything, He's sitting right in your heart, He can't do anything.

Because He had given the privilege to you to cast Him away or except Him. You can change yourself, you can reincarnate everyday. As soon as you change into a new life, a better life or evil life, you have reincarnated. In an hour, in a minute you can reincarnate, besides that, you die every-night, sleep is called counterfeit death.

And you live every morning when you wake up. So that's why you have 365 rebirths and 365 deaths, multiply that with about 60 years of average life, it is about 21,900 times you reincarnate, you live and die in an average life of 60 years. Because at night it's utter oblivion, you don't know whether your a man or a woman, you reincarnate in the morning as a man and woman, you die as a soul, when you die in sleep, you are a soul. Now, if that is possible that 21,900 times you live and die.

In other words, you reincarnate in one average life of 60 years, doesn't it stand to reason that this life is a rebirth of the past and this life will continue in the future because why? Why were you sent here? You are not sent here of your own accord, you are sent to this school to learn something, have you learned everything? If you haven't finished your learning, you can't go back to the Father, where will you go? To heaven?

Certainly not, you have to come back here. By the virtue of the death of sleep, you don't wake up an angel when you wake up after sleep, you are just the same after sleep what you were before. Isn't it? Therefore it stands to reason after the seal sleep of death when you reincarnate, we are a result of the past. And our some total of life is the causation which should determine the next life.

That's why Bhagavad Gita says, "When you fall asleep, into the sleep of death. You will remember everything you have done in this life and even in the way distant past of many lives. And that determines your next life." Why are babies born crippled? Because they had been crippled before and they couldn't get rid of their memory of being crippled. So, when the soul came into this permi-mazoon there was missing the blueprint of a certain organ, a perfect organ.

The soul, when it was transferred from the immortal coil, it carried the thought of being crippled. And as such, when that soul was led into this permitude and overum cell, the pattern of a perfect body was missing, so that child was born crippled. I've traced these things, it is not a question of theory with me, I know many of my incarnations.
In one of them, I was in England and when I went to a certain place I recognized everything. I remember when I asked one man who was standing with his livery, he was very rude to me, I ask him, "Was there a toilet here?" He said, No. And I asked the curator, he said, "Yes, there was, there was a toilet here, which the ancient kings used." So the thing is this, I have known of my own life, so I cannot doubt about reincarnation.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922361-One-Life-Versus-Reincarnation