*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1384420
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #980111
A sanctuary for weary writers, inky wretches, and aspiring professional novelists.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 11, 2006 at 3:00pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello
Zozo,

Thank you for even more insight. I do know that it is a matter of making the time. After talking to my husband and kids, who are now 13, 12, 9 about setting boundaries for me to write, and my 13 year old decided to take over the conversation. Here is what he said, "Mom you are always saying that you don't care what we do for a career, as long as we chase our dreams and enjoy what it is we pick because you don't want us stuck in a job like you are. Well maybe you should lead by example, and I think we can handle taking care of ourselves for a little while each night." So my husband and I talked and decided that after the kids are put to bed, I will take the time I want to write and he can watch tv, or play his games or whatever, but they are all going to start helping out more with chores and stuff.

I know that writing is what I want to do, now I have a plan for some time, so the only hurdle left is getting over my fears.

Thanks again for the advice.

Stormy

Readers are the best gift a Writer is given

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Thanks to dusktildawn
for the incredible sig
MESSAGE THREAD
Hello · 10-10-06 3:00pm
by SL Krieg
Re: Hello · 10-10-06 3:33pm
by Liam Jackson
Re: Re: Hello · 10-10-06 3:51pm
by SL Krieg
Re: Re: Re: Hello · 10-10-06 4:20pm
by Liam Jackson
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello · 10-11-06 2:46pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello · 10-11-06 3:00pm
by SL Krieg
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello · 10-11-06 5:30pm
by enmyofthestate
Re: Hello · 10-11-06 5:47pm
by Al
Re: Re: Hello · 10-11-06 5:55pm
by SL Krieg

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Liam Jackson.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1384420