*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1384492
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #980111
A sanctuary for weary writers, inky wretches, and aspiring professional novelists.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 11, 2006 at 5:47pm
Re: Hello
by Al
I hear you. I am a practicing attorney, and barely get enough time to write. Consistently? forget about it. I think the most important thing for people in, i will venture and say "our" position, even though i am sure there are many differences, the first and most blatant being, i have one dog, not three kids, is that we amintain our love for the writing process itself. If it ever feels like you are not enjoying writing anymore, than don't do it. Use that time to get some of your chores done. If it is something that will allow you to ponder, all the better. You can also use a voice recorder to dictate if you are alone in the car. Carry a notebook with you. you have to make do with whatever time you have, and use the time you are not being productive in writing elsewhere, so that you have time when inspired. It may be a slow process, and you may not get any of your puzzles done until you're kids are grown, but then, lets be honest, whats more important. Good luck and don't get discouraged by slow process, sometimes it is just more tie for you to reflect and ponder. just make sure you actively think about things.
MESSAGE THREAD
Hello · 10-10-06 3:00pm
by SL Krieg
Re: Hello · 10-10-06 3:33pm
by Liam Jackson
Re: Re: Hello · 10-10-06 3:51pm
by SL Krieg
Re: Re: Re: Hello · 10-10-06 4:20pm
by Liam Jackson
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello · 10-11-06 2:46pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello · 10-11-06 3:00pm
by SL Krieg
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello · 10-11-06 5:30pm
by enmyofthestate
*Star* Re: Hello · 10-11-06 5:47pm
by Al
Re: Re: Hello · 10-11-06 5:55pm
by SL Krieg

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Liam Jackson.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1384492