*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1829485
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Contest · #1505199
Up for an ABC challenge? First sentence starts with Z, then Y, then so on until A.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 17, 2008 at 9:58pm
abc dork entry for good heavens i'm just kidding, lol
Almost everything I do falls down around my head. Because of my complete incompetence, I can never do anything right! Competing in sports is simply out of the question,since I have a bad knee. Debate almost never goes well, because I tend to stutter. Everyone thinks I'm stupid, but I'm really not! Freaking out probably doesn't help, I know. God only knows why I have that problem. Heaven doesn't seem to be listening.

I also have issues with society at large. Just being with other teenagers gives me hives! Kids are fine, but teens are scary. Lots of times, I've had to hide away in my room during parties. My mom thinks I'm being uppity. Nobody can understand moms. Only once, I would like my mom to see that I'm not just an immature brat. Probably, though, she won't think much of me until college.

Quarters are fun to collect, even if people think you're a bit dorky. Rusty ones are fun, because you have to clean them to make them legible. Shiny silver is fun! Teenagers at large think I'm a freak. Unless I am with adults or fellow dorks, I feel like a fifth wheel.

Valentine's day is the pits. Worst day of my life. Xavier, my boyfriend, is not the most romantic boy on the planet. You know what he gave me this year? Zebras, that's what he gave me!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
abc dork entry for good heavens i'm just kidding, lol · 12-17-08 9:58pm
by Gracie Jackson
Re: abc dork entry for good heavens i'm just kidding, · 01-04-09 2:14pm
by Beth Barnett

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Beth Barnett.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1829485