Rated: GC · Message Forum · Community · #2146092
A support forum for writers dealing with mental illness
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 20, 2018 at 4:16pm
Edited: March 20, 2018 at 4:19pm
Re: TotW: Forgiveness
by ~Minja~
I think that the reason most of the people have troubles with forgiving thing like cheating partner is because it is done in secret. Like, no one comes and say: hey, you know what? I'd like to go and try to have sex with another woman/man for this or this reason. They just go and do it and later, when their partner finds out, there's a lot of hurt involved, they feel like not good enough, not attractive enough maybe, betrayed because someone was working behind their back against them. People are also afraid to lose those they love so there's that.

I never cheated anyone nor I think I would in the future because it's just not my thing to work behind people's back. Besides, there were no reasons good enough that would make me look for something else in someone else while having a guy next to me already *Pthb*. I was.. no wait, THEY were lucky to have me *shrug* *Rolling*. I don't deny desire to experience someone/something else besides what we already have though, it can happen to anyone I guess, but it would be great to acknowledge such desire and talk with partner about it in order to avoid drama and hurt. I guess that's why you and Kira don't have these problems? Because you probably talked it all out and made some kind of pact regardless. She knows you're cool with it and she accepted you like that. You know she's cool with it and you accepted her like that. And you are both lucky enough to have each other *Laugh*.

Acknowledging mistakes and asking for forgiveness in order to make a peace with someone sounds mature. Too bad there are no many people in the world who would admit their own shitty character.

Environmental awarness

*Flowery* Spruce your portfolio with images from "Minja's Sig Shop. CLOSED *Flowery*

Helpful links for newbies
*Quill* "Writing.Com 101 *Quill*
*Quill* "Writing.Com Helpful Hints *Quill*
*Quill* "Get Started With Your Account *Quill*
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
TotW: Forgiveness · 03-20-18 9:32am
by Charlie ~
*Star* Re: TotW: Forgiveness · 03-20-18 4:16pm
by ~Minja~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Charlie ~.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3173296