*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/867213
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 18, 2004 at 3:01pm
Re: Re: Mass reply!
by A Non-Existent User
Whoa! Alisa sounds like one confused, deranged soul! It's like she tried to have that image of being dark and depressed because it got her attention. I remember her talking about Patrick, and how he was so grgeous but had a girlfriend, Emily, of 5 years and blah blah...

I always felt like her life would always overpower mine in terms of interest, drama, rarity, etc. I felt so happy and sappy, too, comapred to her and was afraid she would roll her eyes at my letters while taking a long drag from her joint and mutter, "Caitlin is sooooo not deeeep". But she wrote in each letter how cool I was and she respected me and honored me for sticking with her through her craziness. I'm surprised that she would drop me because I didn't fit in with her image...but, whatever, people are freaky!

It's cool that she doesn't bother you. I'm dying to know the truth about her and it bothers me that she lied to us (I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty certain), but I wish I didn't get so caught up in the drama of it all!
MESSAGE THREAD
Mass reply! · 05-15-04 7:30pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Mass reply! · 05-16-04 3:46pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Mass reply! · 05-17-04 10:38pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Mass reply! · 05-18-04 2:32pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mass reply! · 05-20-04 7:39pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mass reply! · 05-20-04 9:53pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Mass reply! · 05-18-04 8:05am
by Amber is excited
*Star* Re: Re: Mass reply! · 05-18-04 3:01pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/867213