*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/983843
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #582527
Information and discussion related to the world of SHAMROCK, both present and past.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 10, 2004 at 2:57am
Here's the Prophecy that started it all
Prophecy a.k.a. the Phrophecy of Shamrock:

In the last age of my children, my children will weep. Great sorrow will be visited upon them by the forces of mine greatest enemy. Many will die; many more will be transformed. These signs fortell the coming of the last age:

1) My Dearest, Eldest Children Will be Visited by Me.

2) The Earth Will Shudder in Fright and Groan at the Coming Sorrows.

2) The Small Child of Light, Innocent and Pure, Will Speak the Truth.

3) In the Temple of Many Lights, There Will be a Vision.

4) The 11th Race Will Emerge.

5) The Sky Shall Turn to Dawn with Blood.

6) The Head of the Beast Shall Appear in the Sky.

[Note that in the following list no names appear in the actual prophecy, so it's not like she can actually just call these people up, or check them against a checklist of names, hehe.]

1. Raikector
A: "He of the skyfire, with great wings of darkest night and scales of glistening dawn will be your first chosen. Seek him out, for he will lift your spirits higher and take you to the great water."

2. Maeve & Maverick
A: "Be young of spirit and light of heart by the great water's edge and the twinned will emerge. Twinned thusly for now, twinned thusly for ever. Seek them out, then look to land's horizon."

3. Phybee
A: "Mine highest apostle will be your strength where he of skyfire cannot reach. Seek her out in the lands of the temple, for darkness lay ahead on your journey."

4. Nefertini
A: "The glow of the healer will transform your spirit; the first of three transformations necessary to complete your journey. Seek her in the darkened woods by the light of the apostle."

5. Erik
A: "In the land of living rocks, a gem exists. Unique from birth, seek the stone of the white fist whose mind is as precious as gemstone and whose body is as solid as rock."

6. Circe
A: "She of scales is inflexible, but will bend to your " [incomplete]

8. Xavior
A: "Clever mica-wielder of the tall trees, pay heed to his words of wisdom. Seek him by the light of the healer and he will transform your body."

9. Angelo
A: "The son of the sun, the one who puts the pale into the pale of the moon. Seek him in your new body and he will transform your heart."

10. Katerine
A: "Thus transformed, seek the Winged Woman and the Furred Man. The sun will call them home. Though darkness lay ahead and behind, the Winged Woman will follow the sun."

10. Michael
A: "Though the night beckons him to shun the sun, the Furred Man will choose to see the shine rather than the darkness through the power of hearts transformed."

11. Lucius/Connor (I'm not say which!)
A: "The exhalted child of the 11th race freed from tyranny's grip. Follow him and be blessed."

---

So anyway, I need some help. Any suggestions to make the prophecy sound better? Hehehe.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Here's the Prophecy that started it all · 12-10-04 2:57am
by Starleafgirl

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Starleafgirl.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/983843