*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020588-Random-Shrinkage/cid/2888681-Near-her-waist
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1020588
You choose the shrinking!
This choice: Near her waist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Near her waist

    by: Bossplay073
You look and see that you have reached the most dangerous part of the body, her waist. Cassie is currently lying down on her stomach a foot away (a few miles for you) from you. Her whole body is like a whole gigantic universe. The towel is like a big pink and blue forest. You look up to see that you were near her 5 mile long pink bikini that is trying to contain a large bubble butt the size of moons. You start walking towards the now Jupiter sized Cassie, you scan left to see her humongous body and more than 15 miles away, you could see her planet sized head with an ocean of hair spilling from the sides. You could see that she is trying to set up her stereo, but at least she had a pair of headphones. You scan to your right and you can see the most humongous legs ever with planet thighs and perfectly clean feet.

This was the moment of your life, thinking of the possible things you could do and what can happen. You couldn't keep your eyes off of Cassie’s body. All of a sudden, she lifts her gigantic body faster than you’ve expected. Cassie thought that it was a good time to start her sun bathing. She has set up the stereo and now she was grabbing sunscreen from her purse. You could see her humongous moon sized butt was now dangling wildly dangerous above you. You could see that the bikini was swallowed up by her cheeks, making it more visible. Then it started falling like it was in slow motion landing right behind you creating massive 200+ mph winds that sent you flying up and landing on her long Huge slippery smooth thighs. Cassie’s thighs are several miles wide and are 10 miles or more long. She let out a small sigh that felt like wind and loud thunder. “Where did he go?” Cassie whispered, it was more of a trembling sound for you. “Cassie, I am down here”, you scream your loudest, but it was just useless. It wasn’t even a squeak for her. Even if she spotted him, she would just think that it is just a speck of sand.

Cassie took the huge bottle of sun screen, then squirted a tiny amount, a lake to you, on her hands then rubs it on her humongous body. First, her face, then a little on her dangling chest. You were in awe of the current sight. Then, you snap out of it when Cassie’s humongous hand suddenly comes down crashing down on her planet sized thighs then starts rapidly rubbing the sunscreen around you, then when her hand comes towards you, your flea sized body gets glued to the sunscreen left on her index finger. You tried to not get the sunscreen in your mouth, but you could taste it.

Cassie lays down on her stomach again, squirts a bit more sunscreen, then brings her hand to her lower back and begins to rub around. You get unglued from her finger and were left stranded in the middle of her warm body on her lower back, you stand up and look towards the giant hill that leads up to her ocean sized hair that reaches a little lower than her shoulders. You look the opposite way to see a giant slope up that leads to two huge smooth Everest mountains trying to contain the monstrous cheeks. You are so tiny that you could just walk under her bikini without problem, but it could trap you easily. Her hands had moves toward her monster bubble butt rubbing some sunscreen around it creating jiggle waves making you stumble.

You were in awe at what you are seeing and glad that you were not stuck to the finger and get rubbed on her cheeks. Then she gets a pair of headphones and cranks up the volume. She closes the chest thinking that she opened it accidentally. But you really want to climb the cheeks. But, at the same time, you wanted to climb to her head to have a chance of getting her attention, but, it will be impossible for her to notice you because she is listening to music and slowly drifting away to sleep.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Climb the Cheeks, this is a once in a life time

*Noteb*
2. Try to Climb her Head, an attempt to get her Attention

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bossplay073 (UN: bossplay073 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millimeter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020588-Random-Shrinkage/cid/2888681-Near-her-waist