*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026315-Johns-Fantastic-Voyages/cid/294674-A-Plumbers-Lament
by sith
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1026315
A size-changing interactive of epic proportions
This choice: Mario  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Plumber's Lament...

    by: Aerodeth
WOW! You cant believe it! THE Mario just saved your life!! The red-clothed plumbing midget himself! You almost forget for a moment you've been completely shrunk....at least until he picks you up and brings you close to his face!

"HELLO!" he says in his loud voice that almost splits your ears! "Um....hi", you say to him, "Uh....can you tell me where I am?"

"....", he says nothing, just smiles.

You try to ask another question, "Um... I'm looking for a man named Aaron....have you seen him?"

".....", again nothing, just that smile...

"AARON!!! HAVE....YOU....SEEN....HIM???"

"...." AGAIN just that annoying smile!

You start to get annoyed with Mario very quickly....then you think and remember: Mario never exactly TALKS in his games, he just says a couple of loud catch-phrases...nothing else..

You get an idea! "Um....listed Mr...Mario.... I need help.... someone or something shrunk me down to this size....CAN YOU TAKE ME TO SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME?"

"....OKEY-DOKEY!" he says with a smile! YES! Good thinking!


He puts you in his pocket and starts taking you to the Peach's Castle in Mushroom Kingdom...

You have the following choices:

1. At Mushroom Kingdom....

2. Suddenly, the both of you get ambushed!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aerodeth (UN: aerodeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026315-Johns-Fantastic-Voyages/cid/294674-A-Plumbers-Lament