*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026315-Johns-Fantastic-Voyages/cid/472094-Tinas-Cleavage
by sith
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1026315
A size-changing interactive of epic proportions
This choice: You land in Tina's clevage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tina's Cleavage

    by: Doom
With the giantesses seeming one thousand feet tall, that puts you at slightly over eight millimetres in height. The impact of Tina crashing to the ground flings you upwards, arcing down into the bountiful valley of her cleavage.

There are several facts that you notice. First comes the warmth, hot blood rushing through the Texan's veins beneath you. Then the earthquake of her breathing, raising and lowering the world around you as the woman struggles with the adrenaline of the fight. Finally, there's the reality of it all.

These are videogame characters, and yet the flesh around you is real enough, not pixelated but composed of regular cells, and the world seems solid as well. This is actually happening.

Which is sorta bad news, as you see Ayane's colossal foot above you in the sky, ready to stomp down into her fallen opponent. The one place you don't want to be is in the middle of this fight, but at the moment you haven't any choice!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026315-Johns-Fantastic-Voyages/cid/472094-Tinas-Cleavage