*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fawn Fat
  2. Neither of these guyes
  3. anywhere
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/2826442-Fawn-Fat
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: Fawn Fat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Fawn Fat

    by: KaijuFanForever
You drift to the shore, and you crawl ashore and fall asleep. The fawn walked up to your sleeping form and licked your feet, humming at your taste. She took in your feet, laying down as she did so. Her tongue lapped across your legs as she swallowed your legs like pasta. She took in your ass and hands, her tongue running across your flesh, and that's when you wake up. You gasp in terror, but can't do anything as she took in your gut, flipping you around to lap at your belly. She swallowed your belly and took in your chest. The fawn hummed with glee, and gulped down your chest, leaving just your head in her maw. You can only stare in terror as your line of sight was framed by her maw. The fawn snapped her jaws shut and started sucking on your head, taking in your taste. Finally, she swallowed you down and got up, smiling at her bulging belly. Inside, your limbs started to melt and your vision faded.

A few minutes later, the fawn walked behind a bush and squatted down, squeezing out your remains. She shook her plump ass at the skull topping the pile of shit before walking away.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/2826442-Fawn-Fat