*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wolf Pup pudge
  2. Neither of these guyes
  3. anywhere
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/2844276-Wolf-Pup-pudge
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: Wolf Pup pudge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Wolf Pup pudge

    by: KaijuFanForever
You make it to the shore, where the Wolf Pup wandered up to you. The little cutie sniffed at you, wondering what you were. You stick your hand out, letting her take in your scent. Suddenly, she snapped her jaws around your hand, sucking on it. She figured out what you were, you were food. Fear filling you, you try to pry her jaws off, only for that hand to end up in her gob. The Pup swallowed, yanking you closer as she sat down and slurped down your arms. Holding you still with her tiny paws, she opened her maw and slowly pushed your head in. You could only stare in terror at her maw, dripping with saliva, her tongue twitching in preparation for your taste. She closed her jaws, forcing your face into her tongue. The Pup wagged her tail at your taste, giggling as you try to get free. Silly thing, food was supposed to be melted into pudge and squeezed out as poop. She swallowed again and took in your chest, lapping happily. She had to tell her family about these treats. She swallowed your chest and nommed your gut. Her tail wagged at your frantic struggles, you were so cute trying not to be food. She swallowed again, taking in your ass. Getting an idea, she started chewing, her tiny teeth jabbing your ass cheeks. You yelp and squirm, but the Pup just giggled and swallowed before slurping down your legs. As her acids started melting you, a glow covered you for a moment. Somehow you knew, you were forever this Pup's meal, to melt and revive over and over. A few minutes later the Pup belched before sauntering to a bust and letting your remains out of her fuzzy plump cheeks. You reform, smaller, and the Pup scooped you up and trotted off. You were doomed.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/2844276-Wolf-Pup-pudge