*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/2044021-South-of-the-Primordial-Swamp
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: south  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

South of the Primordial Swamp

    by: Unknown
You row your way down the South of the swamp and look around to see the trees were utterly huge. You do realize that you had been shrunken to an inch tall for some reason but the trees in the area were so big that they would make you look like you were an inch tall even if you were normal-sized. You then hear shaking and look up to see several dragonflies fly overhead. From the looks of it they were as big as aircraft carriers. You paddle ferociously as you see fish swimming under head and you definitely don't want to end up as a meal. But to your surprise, it isn't just fish that are swimming under the water but trilobites as well. "Trilobites?" you ask. "Those have been extinct for millions of years. "Just where am..."

Suddenly you gasp because you see a continent-sized skeleton of what looked like a plesiosaurus in the water and from the looks of it, it was fresh and had just finished rotting. That made you realize something. Not only were you shrunk to an inch tall in a swamp but you were shrunk to an inch tall in a swamp that seemed to be leftover from the prehistoric past. You were now visibly afraid because where there was one plesiosaurus corpse, there were likely to be actual dinosaurs nearby.

Your suspicions were about to be confirmed because you soon hear the sound of thunderous stomping and realize that there is in fact a dinosaur nearby and a rather inhumanly large one, even if you were only an inch tall. That's when you see the dinosaur that stops to take a drink of the swamp water and it's a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tyrannosaurus Rex

*Noteb*
2. Triceratops

3. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
linkthegamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/2044021-South-of-the-Primordial-Swamp