*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it begins
  2. And so the battle begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1051419-Tiny-Republic-Commandos-On-Earth/cid/313014-And-so-it-begins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1051419
You are the Delta 38 with his commando's shrunk on earth
This choice: Delta squad is on a single moms lawn and only has daughters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

And so it begins

    by: smallspider
It was in the early spring day the weather was warming up and it had just finished raining. when the dropship was making it's final approach. The engines were on the brink of shut down to stop the decent to the surface. The Delta 38 was claim as can be like always and talking to 40 (A.K.A. Fixer) about how they were going to get out of the mess they were in. While delta 07 (A.K.A. Sev) and delta 62 (A.K.A. Scorch) were making jokes like always. It wasn't as claiming for the pilots though there were trying to get a hold of command and trying to keep the ship in one piece.

They finally made it to the surface when the engines let go as soon as that happened the delta's got there blasters and there attachments for there guns and went to the doors waiting for them to be open. The pilots opened them and what they saw wasn't grass on the ground but dirt when they around and noticed that the grass was bigger the the ship they started to worry a bit. Delta 38 took point in told his men to form up and be alert for anything that could be dangerous.

Then it happened the earth started to quake and the grass begins to sway. The was thunderous sounds coming from 2 directions. behind them and in front of them. the men took their blasters in the ready position and prepared for anything. Delta 38 noticed that a shadow was staring to engulf them and looked up. He saw a beautiful women in her mid 30's and had a black sweater on a pair of blue jeans and then the worst part was on her feet was a pair of deadly sweater clogs on her feet the ones with a 3 inch thick sole on them. Delta 38 orders the squad to prepare for the worst. Then she stops just inches from the squad. The delta's forgot about the the other person coming who is it.

You have the following choices:

1. The mother is greating her 10 year old daughter

*Noteb*
2. the mother is greating her friend

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 smallspider (UN: smallspider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
smallspider has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1051419-Tiny-Republic-Commandos-On-Earth/cid/313014-And-so-it-begins