*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Katt becomes a slut.
  2. Hospital Hijinks
  3. Kitty rape
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1085159-Star-Fox-Hentai/cid/847446-Katt-becomes-a-slut
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1085159
The furries are horny and they aren't afraid to express it!
This choice: Force her to the bathroom shower,  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Katt becomes a slut.

    by: Mcrawl
Panther rougthly push's katt into the bath room throwing her in the bath tub. Katt screams as one of her limbs hit the bath tub's rim. Pather smiles,
"If you knew what am going to put you through you would,want the sensation of sex all the more" panther says.
"never you bastard" katt spits on panthers boot.
Almost one second after saying these words panther grabs katts legs and put's it in the bathroom hoist.
He begins to rip the rest of her cloths off. "NO dont look at me" katt yells at panther eyes her juciy pussey.
"I will give you one more chance, have sex with me"
"N..N...noo,I..I won't"
Panther turns around and grabs the shower hose. He breaks the top of it off.
"What are you doing!?!?" yells katt.
Panther Shoves the shower hoes deep inside Katts pussy.
"AHHH! please stop!" katt yells out in pain.
"I gave you a chance" panther says as he twist's the hose.
Panther turns around and turns the water tap on a qaurter way.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH no i beg you please stop!!" kat screams louder then before.
"Soon you willl begin to like this more and more untill you cant take it."
"I will never cum to you!,you sick pig!" katt yelled.
Panther begins to laugh as he turns the water on a bit more.
Pather is heatint to turn in on all the way,he wants to injoy katts displeasure.
Katt continues to scream as her womb fills with water..
"Please i will have sex with you just please turn it off i will do anything" Kat yells as her belly begins to inflate.
Panther just watchs as katts belly inflates with warm water.
"AHHHHHHH your ripping my tummy,your ripping me,It hurts!!!!!" katt yells
panther turns around and turns the water tap on even more!
Katt looked almost as if she was pregnate.
Panther moved behind katt and began rubbing he clit.
Katts screams of pain soon became mixed with pain and pleasure.
Panther looks towards katts face as she began to blush.
"Are you ready to play nice" panther asked.
"YEESSSSS!" katt screamed in pleasure.
panther turned off the water but left the shower hose in katts pussey,It became a plug leaving the water deep inside of katt's womb.
"Heheh everyone breaks sooner or later" panther say's
Katt blush's as she looks down at her belly full of water
Panther circals around katt saying nothing as she is still stuck in the hoist.
"Please pull it out of my pussy!" She yells as she trys to look down,her tummy was to big thought she could not see past.
"No I think this is a good look for you" panther puts his fingers on katts clit and begins to rub.
Katt screams with pain and PLEASURE.
panther continues fore almost 6 minutes before yanking the shower hosee out of katts pink pussy.
Katt's screams of pain and pleasure now became full on screams of PLEASURE.
Water began ousing out of katts pussey.
"YESSS! YESSS! OH YESSSS!" katt began to orgasim she came all over panther.
"Hmm for such a small thing you get really wet" panther began proding katts asshole
"PLEASE fuck me fuck my pussy i want your cock" katt became overpowerd by pleasure
The water was almost completely out of katts belly. she began fingering he own pussey.
As screams of pleasure rangout throught the room. her juicy pussey leaked alover the bath tub.
panther becomes aroused and pulls out his 8 inch cock.
"YES fuck my pussey!" katt had become a slut.

You have the following choices:

1. Untie her and Fuck he doggy style in the pussy.

2. dont let her climax, and make her begg for it.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mcrawl (UN: goldensun257 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tiger64 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1085159-Star-Fox-Hentai/cid/847446-Katt-becomes-a-slut