*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hungry Roommate
  2. Secrets
  3. Meet Josh
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1086672-Robs-weight-story/cid/3242689-Hungry-Roommate
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ByronB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1086672
Rob is 18, young and single, however the constant eating is having it's effect
This choice: Grabbing both plates from Rob  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hungry Roommate

    by: Dark Dragon
         "What movies do you have?" Josh asked, pulling a binder from next to the TV. "This is the DVD case, right? You want to watch one?" He picked one out without waiting for an answer and put it in the PS4 before plopping down next to Rob and grabbing both plates.
         Rob stared at this fit guy as he scarfed down a full plate of food without breathing. Josh blinked for a moment as he noticed Rob staring at him. His face flushed as he wiped his mouth.
         "Sorry. I haven't eaten since this morning and my parents are really strict when it comes to food so I don't get things like this that often. It's one of the reasons I transferred here. You can understand the food part I'm sure?" He chuckled, eyes shooting down to Rob's gut.
         Shifting uncomfortably, he nodded. "Yeah. It does have good food I guess. Not the greatest, but good enough."
         "Hey, that's good enough for me. I'm sick of the strict diet I was always forced into. And the sports too. I'm so glad to finally be done with them!" His head flopped back, sighing.
         "You don't like sports? I'm guessing your parents forced it on you?"
         His head leaned forward. "Yeah. They gave me a choice of any of my school sports but I HAD to participate. If I started slacking off, they'd crack down on me something fierce."
         "And they're not making you join a team here?"
         "Oh, they think they have. I talked to the lacrosse coach before we arrived and explained everything. He told them I was on the team but not to expect me to play this year. That was good enough to convince them. And I have an aunt working here as well, so I don't even need a scholarship which will make those penny pinchers hard pressed to argue for me to leave even once they find out," Josh informed Rob as he opened his mouth to ask. "I also have been saving up from summer and weekend jobs so have a bit saved up for emergencies. You mind if I help myself to another plate?"
         Rob glanced down at the two paper plates. He hadn't even noticed Josh eating the second plate.
         As a third plate was loaded, a knock echoed through the room. Opening the door, Greg, the dorm manager, was there.
         "Hey guys. Just making sure Josh got here alright." Josh waved at him over Rob's head. "Good. And wanted to apologize to you Rob. I'd told you your roommate was going to be Adam but the admins told me yesterday that he'd decided not to go here and they were sending Josh instead. Sorry I didn't have the chance to tell you before he showed up. Well, I'll let you two continue getting acquainted."
         "Thanks Greg. See you later." Rob closed the door behind him. Josh had already gotten back to the couch with another plate...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. And a fourth for himself

*Noteb*
2. And a replacement for Rob

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark Dragon (UN: civfrog992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ByronB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1086672-Robs-weight-story/cid/3242689-Hungry-Roommate