*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. X marks the Spot
  2. Mail Call
  3. The Wind Waker
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093746-Legend-of-Zelda-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/314894-X-marks-the-Spot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1093746
The girls from the Zelda series start packing on the pounds.
This choice: A dusty treasure map  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

X marks the Spot

    by: Gronker

Medli found herself grasping an ancient looking treasure map.

The script was in a strange and unintelligle script but Medli had heard enough tales about treasure maps to know what to look for, and sure enough there it was.

A large 'X' marked a particular spot on the map.

'Wow!' Medli thought 'It could be time for an adventure of my own, since i can fly, finding the Island should be a piece of cake!'

Medli was so attracted to the prospect of adventure she decided to set out at once, taking off immediately with only a small note left behind saying she had gone for a morning flight.

Medli had roamed the sea all morning and afternoon when she finally spotted an Island that matched the shape of the one on the map, though upon landing she discovered the features on the map were completely wrong, most were gone altogether and the map did not include the large and foreboding fortress standing in the middle of the Island.

Suddenly Medli realised she had been so eager to leave she had forgotten to bring any sort of digging implement.

She decided she could either make do without or knock on the door of the fortress and ask veeery politely for a shovel, though it would probably be a better idea to stay far away.

You have the following choices:

1. Give the fortress a try.

*Noteb*
2. Try and improvise.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gronker (UN: gronk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gronker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093746-Legend-of-Zelda-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/314894-X-marks-the-Spot