*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093746-Legend-of-Zelda-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/423571-Pendant-Arives-A-Horrible-Dream-Follows
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1093746
The girls from the Zelda series start packing on the pounds.
This choice: An odd pendant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pendant Arives... A Horrible Dream Follows...

    by: Tailis
Throwing the wrappings off of the bridge to the Rito's village, she shook the milk white box to try and hear what was inside. It made the sound of a chain hitting itself for a split second then floating away to hit something else. Medli threw off the lid and took out something that seemed like she knew what it was...

A pendant dangled from her hands with the most strange markings she had ever seen. Medli walked to her room inside and lay on her bed. Starring at the pendant like it was a huge diamond. She layed it on her feather patterned rug and closed her eyes.

She seemed awake but some how drifting all the way to darkness. She looked around and new she wasnt awake any more, she was nude and in a jail cell. Some moblins were starring at her breasts and couldnt take it their eyes off. She looked down and then screamed.

She woke up completely normal, that was the weirdest most random dream ever. she looked down at her clothed body and saw that it looked the same as it did as it did when she was growing, when she screamed she seemed to have make it stop. She wondered what could have happened to her, and where was that jail cell...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Run to the head master and ask him

*Noteb*
2. begin to cry and try to fly away out of the great sea

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Gronker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093746-Legend-of-Zelda-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/423571-Pendant-Arives-A-Horrible-Dream-Follows