*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bath Time
  2. You're dessert
  3. Cake Time
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/324227-Bath-Time
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1112478
Angered a magical gypsy woman and she has cast a spell changing you into various objects
This choice: you become a wash cloth in the bathtub  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bath Time

    by: someone
Suddenly you change and your vision goes black for a split second. When it comes back you are surrounded by tall white walls. You have become a small wash cloth on the floor of the bathtub. After a few minutes you hear the door open and footsteps coming towards you. The you see the shower curtain open and your mom's foot rises above you. All you can do is watch as her foot SLAMS down on you as she enters the tub. She then starts stomping on you and grinding you into the floor as she uses you to clean her feet. Your in alot of pain as she continues to smash your body over and over again. She finally steps off of you as she walks forward to turn on the water. Then she starts to sit down. You try to let out a scream but its no use and her ass comes down on you hard and you are smashed again. She grinds you into the tub with her ass as she waits for the tub to fill. When she is satisfied she yanks you out from beneath her and starts to rub soap on you. She rubs you all over her body for awile and then she places you under her ass again. Then with one hand she grabs a piece of you sticking out from behind her and with the other she grabs a piece of you sticking out from infront of her. She then pulls you back and forth under her as she cleans her butt. By the time she is done you are wedged up her ass and she has to yank you out. She drops you into the water and sits on you again as she relaxes in the tub for about 15 minutes. Then she begins to drain the water and finally gets off of you. You are smashed flat in the tub and you are extremely disoriented as she steps out. She steps away from the tub and reached for her towel. "Finally its over" you think to yourself. Then suddenly......

You have the following choices:

1. Your sister walks in to take a bath.

*Noteb*
2. you become your mom's towel.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 someone (UN: ello at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheStorm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/324227-Bath-Time