*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. not alone in the tub
  2. Bath Time
  3. You're dessert
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/324418-not-alone-in-the-tub
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1112478
Angered a magical gypsy woman and she has cast a spell changing you into various objects
This choice: Your sister walks in to take a bath.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

not alone in the tub

    by: Anakin Solo
You feel bruised and exhausted as if you had just been beaten up or run over. Your mind is still turning with what you just went through and even though you don’t have lungs you feel as if you were being drowned but could do nothing about only suffocate and know you have no hope. But now it is over thank God. You still hear your mom humming as she uses a fluffy towel to dry off. You know you aren’t looking forward to the next transformation but with any luck the gypsy will let you be normal again and this is only temporary. You settle down with the thoughts that with the next time you can be normal again until you hear the door swing open and shut again.

“HMMMM, HMMM, HMMM…” That isn’t your mother’s voice you realize…it’s your sister’s. You look in terror as a long arm and giant hand looms over you and turns on the faucet opening a water fall of steaming hot water to slowly fill the tub. You can’t turn your face or eyes away…because you don’t have them…from the giant leg and foot that rises over the tub wall and just like your mother land with the force of a falling truck on top of you. You want to scream in pain as the weight of your gigantic sister sets down fully onto you. She steps completely into the tub and through the pain and the toes of your sister you look straight up to see a forest of dark pubbes. Oh please let me change now, let me change you pray but it doesn’t happen. Your sister pivots her foot place even more force and pressure onto your body killing you as she turns to lay down in the hot water that is about to cover you. “Ahhhhhh,” you hear as she sits down in the sallow water. The pressure gets off of you as Ally straitens her legs. You see that you are right in front of her hairy vagina and as the water rises you start to float slightly brushing against it. You see the large arm come over you as your sister reaches for something beyond your sight. She is doing something but you can’t see it or hear it with the roar of the faucet on. The hand and arm come back and you feel the water move as your sister settles in to soak.

The both of you stay like this for some time and you continue to float aimlessly brushing against the part of your sister that no brother should ever go near. You can now smell what it is your sister was doing, scented oils for the bath. You think it isn’t so bad when you see the hand quickly grab you up. Oh no. Ally is holding you in one hand and soap in the other and she mashes it and you together scrubbing to get a nice thick, eye stinging lather. You are forced to see through the weight stinging suds as you are forcefully and furiously scrubbed against a wall of flesh. You are run up and down Ally’s stomach and between and around her firm breasts. You feel the give of each individual boob as you are forced against each one and scrubbed over the nipple. You want to scream but can’t because you are jerked down and are now being drawn up and down Ally’s legs. She uses your face to clean in between her red painted toes. She uses you to get behind her ears and even scrubs her face, crushing your face and hers in an unnatural reality of pain and abuse. You think you can’t take any more but you feel Ally bring you down and you see through the water the hairy pussy. Splash you are submerged and pressed firmly against Ally’s pelvis as she scrubs forcing you to practically eat your own sister’s rug. You are intimate with every part of your sister’s body when she seems to be finishes and starts rinsing off.

You rest at the bottom of the tub suffocating for air as the tub starts to drain. You see through the water Ally stand up and get out. The water subsides and you think it is over. A moment later you see Ally’s naked torso and face above you again as she reaches down and picks you up. But before you have time to even think of something horrible your body is twisted and twisted most painfully. Ally is ringing you out. She twists and twists your pliable body until she is satisfied the water in you is out. If you had not a washcloth then ever bone in your body would have been broken, then again if you weren’t a wash cloth you wouldn’t be in this situation.

“ALLY, I’M HEADING OUT…DON’T WAITE UP!” you hear your mom yell in the distance.

“OKAY, MOM, ENJOY YOUR DATE…AND BE GOOD!” Ally yells back and then carelessly throws you into the tub. But before you hit everthing goes black...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anakin Solo (UN: tier-fett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheStorm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/324418-not-alone-in-the-tub