*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/2543564-21-years-old
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1139589
Tommy wished that everything he said came true . The genie took him literally
This choice: 21 years old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

21 years old

    by: Dr.Unpleasant
Tommy and Cindy continued walking arm-in-arm. The continued to age, until they were both around 21 years old. Cindy didn't even seem to notice the difference, but new memories starting coming into his head, of a life in which both he and Cindy had been born nine years earlier, had been childhood sweethearts, and had gotten married recently, right after they had graduated from college. Tommy had recently started his new job at the company his father worked for, while Cindy - who had always dreamed of being a writer, had recently had her first novel published. Both sets of parents had chipped in to help them finance a house. Even as he watched, Cindy's belly began to expand and her breasts began to grow, too,and he suddenly realized why they had gotten married so soon after graduating. Cindy was three months pregnant!

Oops!, thought Tommy. It's going to be interesting when the kid figures out how to do math. As they walked along, he considered the changes he had inadvertently made in his life. Did he want to leave things this way? He liked the idea of being through with school, and Cindy had "matured" into a beautiful young woman. She was still a bit of a nag, but he was older and more mature now, too, so he realized that much of what he'd thought of as "nagging" was just her trying to give him the motivation that he had to admit he sometimes needed.

As for parenthood - well, he probably would have waited a little later to have kids, but he was confident that he and Cindy could handle it. He decided to leave things as they were, if nothing else, if was funny having Anne be his little sister, now. He'd have to be really careful about what he said in the future. Geez, he thought. I'm going to have to be careful what I say for the rest of my life!

As they came around the corner onto the street that his house ( or what had been his house), he saw Buckley walking towards them. The part of him that still remembered being twelve year-old Tommy panicked for a moment, but of course, Buckley paid no attention to them.

As they approached the house, Cindy asked him, "Do you think your parents will be home yet?"

"Probably not yet", said Tommy. "I think it'll be just Anne and her pals."

"Heh", said Cindy. "Those four are inseparable."

"Yeah", said Tommy, "It's like they're sisters."

A second later, he slapped his hand over his mouth when he realized what he'd said. Sure enough, when they entered the house, he saw Anne, Jen, Samantha and Britney sitting in the living room watching TV. Anne was the same, but the other three had changed so that the all looked almost identical to her, with only different clothing and hairstyles making it easy to tell them apart.

The four girls leapt up and said "Big Brother! Big Sister!", and smothered Tommy and Cindy with hugs and kisses. More new memories entered Tommy's mind, as he now remembered having the quadruplets as little sisters. Fortunately, none of the changes affected his relationship with Cindy.

After all, I don't live in this house anymore. They're a lot cuter when you can go home without them. I wonder how Jen, Sam and Brit's "old" families turned out without them?

Tommy and Cindy sat down and listened to his eagerly chattering little sisters.

Next....

You have the following choices:

1. Tommy's parents come home

*Noteb*
2. Something happens with the girls

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dr.Unpleasant (UN: drunpleasant at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jacknife78 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/2543564-21-years-old