*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Jen-burger!
  2. Shrinking Spell
  3. Other Spells
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1171850-Spellscom/cid/367870-A-Jen-burger
by B$fan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1171850
You find a site that can grant your wildest dreams. Fetishes Galore! GP's for additions!
This choice: Shrink the cheerleader  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Jen-burger!

    by: John Doe
After thinking for five minutes, she decided to shrink Jen,cheerleader.
The next day, when she saw Jen at school, she secretly recited the spell. Before Jen could notice, she became 6 inches tall. She tried to scream, but Melissa put her in her pocket.
At Melissa's home she recited the weight gain spell, because Jen was too thin to be turned into an hamburger.
"Any last words before I eat you, Jen?"
"Please, don't do this, Melissa,I beg you! I won't make fun of you again, I promise!" Jen began to cry.
however, all she obtained was making Melissa laugh.
"I'm hungry now, so I must say you goodbye. Have fun in my belly!" As she said this, Melissa put Jen in the meat grinder and turned it on.
When she was finished, all that was left of Jen was some pieces of meat, which were eaten with some Coca-Cola and some fries.

You have the following choice:

1. Try some other spell

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Doe (UN: ipodnano at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
B$fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1171850-Spellscom/cid/367870-A-Jen-burger