*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rescue!!
  2. Misty gets naked!
  3. You meet the leader.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/1487157-Rescue
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1173560
A story where your actions determine if you become a member of the pack or a tasty snack.
This choice: Other....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Rescue!!

    by: K9-wuv
You think to yourself, Oh please!! Someone save me!! soon a howl bursts through the air. "Haooooooowwww!" The alpha stops immediately and everyone tries to get a good look at the howler, but misses as a different pack invaded thirty terrain. "Stop Leon!" A giant wise looking wolf gets between you and Leon while the wolf you brought you here in the first place quickly grabs you and runs. You look back at the scene and then look at your friend... Or enemy? "Sorry I had to bring you to that pack Misty. My leader told me to spy on their pack and I had to gain their trust." Do you believe him?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. yes

2. no

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K9-wuv (UN: k9-wuv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aira the Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/1487157-Rescue