*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/1887044-You-thank-her-and-quickly-get-off-her-back
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1173560
A story where your actions determine if you become a member of the pack or a tasty snack.
This choice: You thank her, and quickly get off her back......  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You thank her, and quickly get off her back......

    by: K9-wuv
"Oh, um... Sorry, and thank you!" the wolf nods her head and waits as the pack sniffs you, it tickles at times and even received a few licks, but hesitated, thinking they might potentially eat you, even though Genarius did say that they would be your family. Soon enough one of the wolves, who you thought was the alpha because of the tension around it seemed commanding, came and growled at the others. You know the rules! The alpha always investigates first! So you were right, and you began feeling more frightened as you saw the other wolves cower as well as one question entering your mind. How can you understand them? After the alpha, who sounded like a male, gave you a few whiffs, he looked at you, his expression seemed stern. So, I see my tracker found you after an abandonment from one of your own... You wanted to interject, tell them that there must have been some mistake, but not only could you not really know because you don't remember, but because he could easily eat or just kill you. You look and smell healthy, and I can see from your expressions after my words that you understand us. Genarius? When did she understand you? She bowed at her acknowledgment and told him all that she knew. I see, it seems because of your understanding right away, you have the potential to be a natural after your transformation Though you knew that you should have probably waited to speak, you couldn't help but speak. "I'm sorry, but what the heck are you talking about?" the alpha nodded surprisingly kind to not do anything horrible to her, and replied. Well, though we all have no idea why, a human one way or another enters this forest and becomes an animal. They could become something different entirely, but the point is the humans don't stay humans for long. You could even change genders or become younger or older, or you can just stay as a human, but if you do change you might become one of us, or pray. I ask all of my pack, even my tracker to bring things they find that seem interesting, but if you want to stay, you must adapt to our customs. After this conversation, you must live like us without mistake. Because you haven't grown here, you will be taught, but hurt this pack, and you will leave and be treated as an enemy or pray. Also, if you stay, and you transform into pray, we will hunt you. It is only in our nature to do so, but as I said, your choice, I will let you think about it... You thought about it and looked at the pack. It was unbelieveable that the wolves, at least the alpha was being nice, even more unbelievable that you were allowed to join, but what would you choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Join the pack! Become a wolf on the inside if not out

*Noteb*
2. It's very dangerous, leave, they'll let you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K9-wuv (UN: k9-wuv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aira the Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/1887044-You-thank-her-and-quickly-get-off-her-back