*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Misty gets naked!
  2. You meet the leader.
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/389406-Misty-gets-naked
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1173560
A story where your actions determine if you become a member of the pack or a tasty snack.
This choice: You remove your torn clothing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Misty gets naked!

    by: Unknown
You try to think of anything...your name,...where am I....that sort of questions.....but you still draw a blank. All you know is that your are very beautiful, your are a female, you are afraid and cold,...and you are alone with a large pack of wild wolves all around you.
You now feel this leader in your mind, as you lay down and close your eyes expecting the worse from him.
"Well, Misty?....that is your name? I see that name in your mind....don't be shocked, either. I have some powers,...and we can 'talk' this way if you are too scared to voice words with me!" He seemed to be smiling, but you are still so afraid you just lay there, your eyes closed shut, with your arms at your sides.
You then feel him commanding your hands to move about your body, pressing your tits, and rubbing your suddenly aroused cunt. You groan out as your hot sex sends a torrent of juices out into your panties, which by now are very soaked...
You think you have just peed on yourself again,... having never touched yourself before, except when you were taking a bath...or a shower. You feel your hands then open and remove your torn blouse, then remove your training bra. When it is unclasped, your tight-fitting breasts pop free and your nubs are sending aching feelings and throb as you go back to just lying beneath this commanding leader.
[Now....let us take off your other clothes,...shall we, Misty?"] the voice inside your head states calmly. Within the next moments you rise your bottom, and deftly remove your shorts, and soaked panties, exposing yourself to these wolves, and to the leader....
"Now that looks good enough to lick,....to taste, my dear!" the male stated, as he then bent his head toward your pussy. With a long swipe, his tongue flicked out and for the first time your sex is touched by someone else,....even if it was a wolf, an animal!

what next???????????????????????????

You have the following choices:

1. The leader now.....

2. Other....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Aira the Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/389406-Misty-gets-naked