*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I-Raf-You, too!
  2. The Paths
  3. The House of Cassandra
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1174314-House-of-The-Succubus/cid/375490-I-Raf-You-too
by Drez
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1174314
Your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere...,.
This choice: Path 5 (Author's Choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I-Raf-You, too!

    by: Aerodeth
It sure as hell wasnt pure coincidence that the signpost to Path 5 is shredded up... usually, this would be a sign of a bad omen... a VERY bad omen. At the worst, it could be the path to Hell... Cassandra IS the grandaughter of Lucifer aka Satan!

BUUUTTTT, sometimes youre just too curious for your own good. You decide to take the path of the destroyed signpost. The road seems safe enough.
It leads down a clear straight path... so far so good.

However, it's not too long before the path finally ends. It ends at another signpost... unlike the last one, it's in near-perfect condition! Not a scratch on it! Good as new!
Still, it's not necessarily a good sign. It's a BAD sign. You learn that as you read it out:

'If you can read this, youre allready screwed.
G'bye!
Love, Satan!'

"LOVE SATAN"?!! Is this some kind of sick joke?! Unfortunately, it's true... the ground below you quickly crumbles into dust, sending you falling down a deep dart pit!
'This path IS the path to Hell, isnt it?!' you think to yourself as you scream off the top of your lungs.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."

***************

You ended up passing out before you reached the bottom... But it seems you've finally reached the end. Perhaps youve finally did it... you've reached Hell. Hmm... Hell doesnt seem so hot, and it feels a lot softer than you expected.
You finally open your eyes and realize youre in a huge white room, on top of an enormous white silk bed. It's super soft, but it's not uncomfortable.

You turn your head to see huge white curtains in front of an enormous window... next to it is a humongous red haired maid dusting the curtains. Ok, a giant maid. Fine. But why does this giant red-head have big cat ears? And a long tail sticking out the end of her dress?!

You shake your head, thinking youre imagining this stuff, when you turn your head again and see ANOTHER maid polishing a huge mirror on top of a dresser. This maid is even slightly taller than the cat-like maid... only this time, you see long white rabbit-ears sticking out of her long black hair and even a small puffy rabbit-tail sticking out the back of her dress!!
A giant cat-girl AND a bunny-girl?! You MUST be dreaming!

You even check out the elegant glass chandelier hanging from the ceiling and see a blonde maid humming to herself as she's wiping it clean. 'What's holding her up?' you wonder to yourself. Your answer: that nice long snake tail of hers that seems to stretch about a hundred feet long.. at least to someone her size!!! A naga!

Who the hell are these maids?! WHAT the hell are these maids?! And where exactly are you? You had a bad feeling about that destroyed signpost from earlier, but just where did it take you? This cant be Hell... Hell probably doesnt seem so... PLEASANT!

There are two ways to find out where you are: You can jump off that huge bed and explore the place, or stay where you are and hope of the maids spot you... preferably the bunny-girl, because you dont wanna be mistaken for a mouse by the other two!

You have the following choices:

1. Jump off the bed.

2. Stay and wait to be noticed.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aerodeth (UN: aerodeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1174314-House-of-The-Succubus/cid/375490-I-Raf-You-too