*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/2227984-Buneary
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1182156
this is a sort of pokemon/digimon version of giant animals :)
This choice: buneary  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Buneary

    by: irven
You struggle as your feet leave the ground, but whatever's grabbed you refuses to let you go. You're turned around as the hand holding you rotates so you face its owner, and then you freeze up. Inches in front of you is the fuzzy brown face of a cute little Buneary. Or at least, it would be little if you weren't three inches tall. As of now, it is almost ten times your size and able to hold you in a single paw, and that's scary despite the fact that it is undeniably adorable.

The Buneary cocks its head to the side and quietly growls as it wonders what you are. Its eyes narrow to look at you closer, and it moves you a bit closer to its snout and begins to sniff at you. You remain motionless during the process, and hope that the Buneary is as gentle as it is cute...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 irven (UN: irven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/2227984-Buneary