*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1189538-Mirrior/cid/1144775-Live-it-up
by jjk
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1189538
You find a mirror in your attic that allows you to swap physical traits/bodies with anyone
This choice: Live it up!!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Live it up!!!

    by: Unknown
"Heh-heh...." you chuckle as you enter into your new bedroom shutting the door to your new bedroom. YOUR husband is at work at the moment and you smile at what you can do to please him once he gets home. Your Mother and Father had been fighting quite a bit for the past few months, and you'd be happy to take one for the team if it could help save your family. No, you weren't gay when you were a male, but you would like to see how sex is like as a woman, due to the fact that you know how the gear for it as well. You think upon this as you stare into your Mother's closet which contains very revealing clothes and as you look down upon your fit, tight body due to your Mother's rigorous weekly exercises and you plan on maintaining your body very much the same. You remember as a male, your occasional voyages into cross dressing, learning how to put on a bra, walking in heels (which took you the better part of six weeks to learn) the exploring with makeup you had done several weeks ago. Now these will be put to the test as you place a black skirt and Grey shirt on the bed, and you begin placing makeup on your face in the restroom giving yourself a view to kill of your Mother's face. After applying eyeliner and a bit of blush, you pull on the skirt over your white panties and put the Grey shirt over your matching bra. You finish up with a few articles of jewelry and end up looking like this http://www.fotothing.com/photos/f3b/f3b6... .

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wait for your Father to come home

*Noteb*
2. Something Else

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
jjk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1189538-Mirrior/cid/1144775-Live-it-up