*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1189946-Share-House-Shrink/cid/588914-In-the-slobs-Dunlop-Volley
by Joel34
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1189946
You Shrink in a House with Giant College Guys
This choice: Jack wakes up and puts his shoes on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In the slob's Dunlop Volley

    by: ~Benjamyn~
Jack wakes up, groaning and stretching his beefy legs out, wiggling his thick toes in the air. The giant slob lets rip a loud fart, then decides to go fetch the newspaper from the porch and read it while he offloads some of last night's chili.. He hauls himself out of bed, scratching his hairy stomach, and fumbles for his shoes - He wouldn't want to step in something while fetching the paper. So jack jams his big feet into the worn Dunlop Volleys and trots out, wearing nothing but red satin boxers and the old shoes, to the front porch...

You seem to be roused by some sort of earthquake.. The dark room around you is shaking violently, and before you know it the circular opening above you is crowded with one great, big, fat foot. "NO! SHIT, OH MY GOD NO! HELP M-" The massive, thick sole snuffs out your insignificant cries and as Jack strutts around the house, the foul flesh of his monster sole is grinded against your helpless little face again and again..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1189946-Share-House-Shrink/cid/588914-In-the-slobs-Dunlop-Volley