*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1193752-Chelsea-Charms-Big-Breasted-Giantess/cid/1410524-Mike-makes-her-bigger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1193752
She is vary busty and really big
This choice: Mike makes her bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mike makes her bigger

    by: Blind_Seraphim
With a big grin on his face, Mike fires again. There is a small boost in her breast size, and Chelsea looks up at him with a devious smirk. "No, I mean I want you to hold down on that trigger, and never let go."

He blinked uncomprehendingly, and said, "Y- you wanna get that big? I... I don't know if I can do that..."

Chelsea puts a finger to his lips, and says, "Let me tell you a little story. See, I first got boobs before all of the other girls my age. And they were a pretty good size, too. I got so much attention for it, and I loved every second of it. As I got older, they got bigger, sure, but eventually, other girls caught up to me. Suddenly, I didn't have all the attention anymore. I took to nude modeling, but it wasn't the same. So I got implants. I figured if my breasts were bigger, I'd get more attention. But I didn't, not as much as I wanted. So I went bigger. And bigger. Until I finally got the biggest implants humanly possible. Then I finally got the attention I wanted. But its still not enough. There are some girls out there with bigger boobs than me, and I can't stand that. So, for a while now, I've wanted to find a way to make my boobs even bigger. And now, I've finally found then man that can make my dreams come true."

"But... you definitely have bigger boobs than any other girl on the planet now. Why go bigger?"

Chelsea grinned. "What about other planets, though? What about the rest of the universe? Don't they all deserve to see my tits too?"

The realization was slowly dawning on Mike, "Wait, you don't mean..."

"When it comes down to it, I'm the happiest I've ever been when my boobs are getting bigger. I want to be satisfied, Mike, in a way no one else can satisfy me." She leaned in close to him, and said, "And I won't be satisfied until my boobs are so big that there isn't any more room in the universe left for them to grow in."

Mike swallowed hard. This was a decision that held a lot of weight. What would he do?

You have the following choices:

1. GO FOR IT YOU DUMBASS!

*Noteb*
2. Or you could be boring and do the more moral thing...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blind_Seraphim (UN: blind_seraphim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dasan15 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1193752-Chelsea-Charms-Big-Breasted-Giantess/cid/1410524-Mike-makes-her-bigger