*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/1183393-Another-workout
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1195228
This is what happens when a god of size, finds a human to have some fun with them.
This choice: Another workout  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Another workout

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"I'm going out!" Eliot told Raziel, knocking on his own head a couple of times. "Ow!" the old man groaned in response. "Maybe you won't feel as inclined to change my size or do anything else if I'm around others" Eliot then said, as he started getting dressed. A few minutes later and he was fixing himself a slice of toast, just something to eat before he went outside.

"I don't have to change you, I can change others!" Raziel laughed inside Eliot's head.

"Yeah well, try to refrain from doing so, I think you've let this power of yours fo to MY head!" Eliot quipped. He then grabbed his jacket and headed out the door, slamming it behind him. "What a pleasant day!" Raziel commented, eliciting a nod from Eliot. "Yeah it is, don't go and spoil it" he grumbled quietly, as people walked past him.

"As if I would my friend" a mischievous Raziel chuckled, as he observed the world through his host's eyes. Suddenly both of them caught sight of a young woman walking on the same side of the street as them, heading in Eliot's direction. She was about 5' 2" tall, had cropped, stylish hair and was wearing a black dress and a pair of matching, ankle-strap high heel pumps, she was very cute in both their opinions.

"Ooh, pretty young thing!" Raziel commented again. And Eliot felt compelled to agree with him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Lets have a little fun shall we!"

*Noteb*
2. Eliot tells Raziel to "behave".

*Noteb*
3. The woman passes without incident.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/1183393-Another-workout