*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/369803-Big-Headed
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1195228
This is what happens when a god of size, finds a human to have some fun with them.
This choice: Raziel does soemthing else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Big Headed

    by: Ifrit
“Ok… I think I’m getting the grips of this size changing thing…” Eliot said and finally stops shaking. “So… let me get this strait you can change how tall I am?”

Raziel laughed a bit, “Oh… I can do a lot more then that…”

Eliot then started to feel a bit strange, well his head did.

At first Eliot thought he was making him grow seeing that the room was getting smaller, but as he looked down to take a look at his body he found that only his head was getting bigger. “Wha?” he said and quickly lost his balance as his head got as big a chair.

With a big thud, Eliot feel to the floor head first, “Ow…” he said trying to push himself up but gave up.

“Told ya…” Raziel said, “Listen, I like you, so all you have to do is think of what you want to happen to you, and I might do it. But just pointing out, sometimes, I will make you change without you asking to.”

“Ok… make my head normal…” Eliot said

You have the following choices:

1. Eliot’s head goes back to normal

*Noteb*
2. Eliot’s body grows to match his head

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ifrit (UN: ifrit_099 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/369803-Big-Headed