*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Disappearing
  2. "Bait"
  3. Shrunken Women Round 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1200111-Inuyasha-characters-shrinking-story/cid/391876-Disappearing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1200111
Characters from the series Inuyasha shrink in size..
This choice: Kagome and Sango suddenly begin to shrink out of their clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Disappearing

    by: IYSaotome
Suddenly, Kagome and Sango began to feel sick. As Inuyasha and Miroku watched, it appeared as if Kagome and Sango were disappearing into their clothes.

Inuyasha and Miroku rushed to the girls but were stopped suddenly by an invisible barrier. They could only watch helplessly as Kagome and Sango disappeared into their clothes.

Kagome and Sango's clothes disappeared along with the barrier.

When Kagome and Sango awoke, they were standing inside their clothes. The two naked girls crawled out of their clothes. After they climbed out of their clothes, the naked girls found themselves staring at a cave. A giant demon looked down at them.

"Well, well... the newest shrunken girls... And they are quite cute..." The demon said at the sight of the naked, shrunken girls.

Looking at the size of the demon, Kagome estimated that she and Sango were around 4 inches tall. And now the giant demon had them...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kagome and Sango try to escape

2. Kagome and Sango submit

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 IYSaotome (UN: iysaotome at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IYSaotome has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1200111-Inuyasha-characters-shrinking-story/cid/391876-Disappearing