*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/1821988-Fatten-the-Women-Fat-floats-after-all
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1222436
With great power comes great weight.
This choice: Fatten the Women  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fatten the Women. Fat floats after all.

    by: Fox
As you thought over your options you figured the quickest way to "assist" the ladies would be to fatten them all up right on the spot so thinking quickly you focus the handful of women.

Admittedly you are unsure if you could actually fatten up so many at one time, guess now was a good time to test out that possibility.

You didn't have much time to act however almost in a sweeping motion you will each woman to swell rapidly in size. Much like yourself originally each girl goes from decently average and or slightly curvy to ballooning nearly out their swimwear, you adjust it so not of them will end up embarrassingly nude despite the hundreds of pounds quickly piling on.

Breasts, butts, thighs, even arms and chins all expanding so rapidly you almost find yourself laughing at of all the women blowing up like parade floats as they go from girl to blob in seconds. A girl's massive butt-cheek colliding with the bed-like belly of another as they fell into the pool at the same time causing quite a splash.

The pair were not the only ones two others collided as their fattening breasts and bellies made contact with one another the girl blobs jiggling like no tomorrow as splashed into the water.

Last was the one final woman that appeared somewhat familiar to you but the distance and the rapid fattening it was difficult to tell if you knew her or not. Regardless she too fell in nearly doing so face-first into the great amount of fatty flesh occupying the pool.

Speaking of the pool it appeared to be filled now with more fat then water doing some quick math you were amazed that the pool somehow was able to house six women who together weighted in at an stunning eight thousand pounds/four tons!

Luckily you kept mostly to yourself so you still had space to float about unlike the others who were still in shock and awe all bundled together as their folds along with the rest of their enormous bodies jiggling endlessly.

It was indeed humorous to watch until you heard that last girl speak up as she tried to separate from the bundled up blobs.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fox (UN: shadowfox83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fatislove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/1821988-Fatten-the-Women-Fat-floats-after-all