*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Changing
  2. Mall Fat
  3. Fat girl's day off.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/394302-Changing
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1222436
With great power comes great weight.
This choice: The clothes store  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Changing

    by: Fatislove
You've decided to go to the clothes store. Waddling through the front door, you grab some clothes sizing in between X^5L to X^10L. You squeeze your way into the dressing room.


And then you start with your plan. You remove your pants and shirt, raiding your pockets for dozens of candy bars. You shovel them all into your mouth, noticing that you're gaining some weight. You reach under all your flab to retrieve the chocolate hidden in your rolls. By the time you're done with everything, your stomach is pressing against the push-out door and opening it a bit. You then use your power.

'Gain ten pounds.' You do. The door opens wider.

'Twenty' You gain them. You continue until you are sitting on the floor of the changing room, naked, 100 pounds fatter than before, and holding the door open with your flab. You then...

You have the following choices:

1. Complain that the dressing room is too small.

*Noteb*
2. Get up and gain some more weight.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fatislove (UN: flabislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fatislove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/394302-Changing