*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/423565-The-Stage-is-Set
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1222436
With great power comes great weight.
This choice: Call up that fatass Sara, you're home alone.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Stage is Set

    by: MasterBlaster
You stand naked in front of the mirror, your new fat jiggling as you examine each new fold. You step back up onto the scale and it reads 185 pounds. Thats an eighty pound gain from just moments before. Just then you have a devious idea. You know you are going to have the house to yourself for the entire day. So you decide that you will call over that fat bitch Sara, and show her who the real toothpick is. You step off of the scale and jiggle out to the living room to get your cell phone. You call Sara.

"Hello?" She answers and its obvious that her fat maw is stuffed with food.

"Hey there you skinny bitch its me Ally!" You say with a grin.

"Skinny bitch? Are you serious? If I'm skinny then you must be non-existant!" Sara says, anger in her voice.

"Well, mayeb we should settle this, if you think you can get you fat ass over to my house." You reply coyly.

"I'll be there as soon as I can to squish your skinny as yet again!" She replies.

You hang up the phone and an idea hits you. Should you make yourself massive now? Or wait until after Sara get here and you surprise her?

You have the following choices:

1. Blimp Now

2. Wait until the right moment

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MasterBlaster (UN: xstumpyx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fatislove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/423565-The-Stage-is-Set