*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/1263033-He-manged-to-climb-back-to-the-shelf-of-her-rear
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: He manged to climb back to the shelf of her rear.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He manged to climb back to the shelf of her rear.

    by: UnownWriter
The order of the little fart causes Taylor to cough and gag.

"Gagging already?" Jade giggles. "That was such a little fart, I wonder how you will handle a real one?"

Taylor stops gagging and summons what strength he has to try and climb out of his trap. Jade continues to giggle has Taylor's wiggling tickles her crack. He reaches the shelf of her rear when he hears the rumbling of Jade's stomach. Taylor stops moving to confirm when he is hearing,

"You hear that?" Jade asks. "You know whats coming don't you? Its gunna be a real one!"

In a panic, Taylor tries to pull himself out, but its no use. An ear deafening thunderous fart is released, and he knows it won't be long before the odorous stench hits him...and hits him it does. The fart is potent and takes away most of his strength. It forces its way into his nose, burning as it travels into his lungs. Taylor starts to cough, but it only makes it worse. He intakes more of the toxin. As his eyes begin to water, he looses a strength and...


Choice 1: ...passes out.

Choice 2: ...Jade pushes him back down into her crack.

Choice 3: ...Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UnownWriter (UN: unownwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/1263033-He-manged-to-climb-back-to-the-shelf-of-her-rear