*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1241511-Tickling-Sailor-Moon-and-her-Senshi/cid/557088-Secret-of-her-Sandals
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1241511
Formerly "Tickling Sailor Moon, and friends."
This choice: Feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Secret of her Sandals.

    by: Falconwing
You pull up a stool and sit by her sandaled feet. "These are no regular wooden sandal's Setsuna-hime." You tell her. "They are hollow, filled with a special skin-softening, tactile-sensory-enhancing lotion. With a special mechanism designed to shoot small amounts of it directly into the pores of your skin. You've been sitting here with those things on for a few hours now. Let's just see if that lotion works."

You grab the bottoms of the sandals and pull upward. Setsuna tries to keep them on by clenching her toes together as hard as she can, but to no avail. You slip the shoes off her feet, and stare in awe for a few seconds admiring her petite feet with beautifully tanned skin all over. You lightly draw your fingernail along the pad of left foot's big toe, and watch in delight as she shrieks in hysteric laughter.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

"Oh this is gonna be fun." You say to no one. As you decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue tickling her feet.

*Noteb*
2. Remove her kimono

3. Bring in some of the other Senshi to tickle her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Falconwing (UN: falconwing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falconwing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1241511-Tickling-Sailor-Moon-and-her-Senshi/cid/557088-Secret-of-her-Sandals