*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rude Awakening
  2. DS9
  3. series selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1258638-To-boldly-go/cid/406172-Rude-Awakening
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1258638
You are one of the star trek characters as you boldly go where no one has gone before
This choice: Kira  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rude Awakening

    by: Unknown
Major Kira Nerys woke up to find the station trying to shake itself apart around her. The alert klaxons were blaring so loudly that the Bajoran could barely hear herself think. She climbed quickly out of bed and took a moment to steady herself on the unstable deckplate. "Lights," she commanded.

"Kira to Ops," she shouted, pulling her Bajoran Militia uniform on.

"Ops here," she recognized Chief Obrien's Irish accent.

"What's going on Chief?" she asked, fully dressed and heading for the door. She was reasonably sure she knew the answer.

When he responded, she wasn't surprised, "Three Jehm' Hdar ships just came through the wormhole Major. They just started attacking." She could hear the chaos going on around him over the comm channel.

"I'm on my way Chief," she said, making her way through the habitat ring. Of course they'd attack while Captain Sisko was away with the Defiant. Unfortunately that meant Jadzia and Worf were gone too.

She finally made it to the lift, and braced herself for her arrival in Ops.

"Report'" she shouter, striding across the shifting deck.

"Three attack cruisers," the Chief reported, "They came through three minutes ago. Our shields are holding, but that won't be the case much longer," as if to emphasise his point, the station started to shake again.

At that point...

You have the following choices:

1. The attack suddenly stops...

2. The Defiant returns early...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1258638-To-boldly-go/cid/406172-Rude-Awakening