*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275068-Timon--Pumbaa-WG-Inflation--More/cid/1608946-The-wrong-direction-to-a-hot-air-balloon-race
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1275068
They're putty in your hands, mold them as you see fit
This choice: The wrong direction  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The wrong direction... to a hot air balloon race!

    by: The Wildest Weasel!
Timon now 180 ft. wide felt himself being carried by a very strong wind towards a vibrant grassy meadow to see Pumbaa inflated into 150 ft. wide ball & holding his breath! Timon not wanting to let the air inside him escape simply waved his bloated hand to his friend.

Suddenly, their old friend, Simba shows outta nowhere. "Hey since y'all to are big balloons who not have a race to see who can get to the city first?! Won't that be fun?".

Timon & Pumbaa, not wanting to let the air escape from themselves simply nod & managed a muffled "yeahs" in agreement.

After a few minutes, the 2 big Balloon Animals begin to fly towards the city with Simba flying on Timon. Pumbaa seems to be having trouble in the racing & his flailing his bloated limbs around!

& then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Timon couldn't hold his breath for long!

*Noteb*
2. Pumbaa cheats!

*Noteb*
3. Free Choice!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Wildest Weasel! (UN: wildweasel22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275068-Timon--Pumbaa-WG-Inflation--More/cid/1608946-The-wrong-direction-to-a-hot-air-balloon-race