*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. women's fitness center.
  2. The saga begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275947-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/495693-womens-fitness-center
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1275947
Charles is kidnapped and shrunk. Even worse, he is sold to uncaring women!
This choice: women's fitness center.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

women's fitness center.

    by: someone
She is standing in front of a women's gym and you immediatly notice many attractive women working out. You happily head over to her and ask what she needed. "Well you see we have alot of customers here and we are a bit short handed... would you be interested in working as a trainer?" You had no experience but she didn't need to know that. Trying to act like you knew something you say "Well I will need to have a tour first to make sure Im familiar with the equipment." She nods and says "well of course come right in." As you walk in you get a few smiles from the women working out. She gives you a tour of the gym, its HUGE and there are hot women everywhere, it was like a dream come true. "This is great! when can I start?" you ask cheerfully the woman replies "Awesome you can start today if you want but theres some paperwork we need to take care of. Please come with me to my office." You step in and sit down in front of her desk. She pulls a mint out from a drawer and offers it to you. "Thanks" you say as you pop in into your mouth. She pulls out an application form for you to fill out. About halfway through it you start to feel dizzy and pass out! When you come to you are only an inch tall!!! you also realize that you are strapped down on...

You have the following choices:

1. a treadmill

2. The seat of a machine

3. Bench in the locker room

*Noteb*
4. Shoe

5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 someone (UN: ello at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dxhiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275947-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/495693-womens-fitness-center