*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lingerie Shop
  2. The saga begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275947-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/916322-Lingerie-Shop
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1275947
Charles is kidnapped and shrunk. Even worse, he is sold to uncaring women!
This choice: lingerie shop.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lingerie Shop

    by: Wicked
"Excuse me young man," the voice called out. Charlie saw a beautiful older woman calling out to him. He walked over to her and asked "me?" The woman smiled and said "yes you, sugar." Charlie was surprised that she had even noticed him. The woman said "my name is Cindy, and I own this store. I was wondering if you could help me out for a little bit. I would pay you, of course." Charlie couldn't believe his luck. He replied "thanks, what's the job." Cindy said "why don't you come inside and we can talk about it."

The two walked into the store, and Charlie immediately noticed that the store was full of women's underwear. He started to get very excited about the idea of working there, just thinking of what it must be like. He then felt a warm glow come over him. Charlie turned around to see Cindy had closed the door and was now pointing what looked like a small laser at him. The glow from the laser enveloped him, and within a few seconds Charlie found himself shrunk down to a mere 3 inches tall. Cindy bent down to pick him up and said "you are going to make some woman very happy."

It took Charlie a few seconds to realize what had happened. He had heard the urban legends about men being shrunk, but he never believed them. Now he realized that he was one of them. "Hey," he screamed, "what did you do?" Cindy replied "I shrunk you. Many of the women who frequent my store love the idea of holding such immense power over a tiny man. I've sold many like you in the past. They hold on to their purchases and use them as they see fit, many times without their significant others even knowing." Charlie still didn't believe it, and asked "but how is that possible." Cindy continued "well, the laser didn't just shrink you. It changed your whole molecular makeup. You are now completely indestructible and require no food. Oh sure, you will feel pain, but you can't be damaged." To demonstrate, Cindy closed her fist around Charlie and squeezed as tightly as she could. The little boy felt like he was going to pop, but no matter how hard she squeezed he stayed whole. "You see," Cindy said, "totally indestructible."

Now Charlie was getting fearful and asked "so what are you going to do, just sell me?" Cindy nodded her head and said "that's right. Now, let's decide how best to market you." Cindy walked over to a shelf and placed Charlie in a glass jar. The jar was about 10 inches high, too big for him to escape. He looked up and saw that it was labeled...........

You have the following choices:

1. Bra Inserts

2. Deep Cleavage Necklaces

3. Booty Padding

4. Anklets

*Noteb*
5. Toe Rings

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wicked (UN: aypgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dxhiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275947-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/916322-Lingerie-Shop